17 Jan 2013

Snowy Films

Hello all,

Today, I'm heading over to a friend to do some hardcore nerding, sperging over trains and catching up on them good old times. Anyway, I've been busy making a few videos of the snow and trains lately, so please take a look below for some impressions of Japan during the Kanto snowstorm of 14-01-2013 and the aftermath. Be warned though, there are trains. A lot of 'em.

The first video is a short film from the front view of a Sotetsu 8000 Type train from Mitsukyo to Kibogaoka. There isn't very much to see here, but it displays nicely how harsh the conditions were for the drivers during the storm.


The second video, I made this morning with footage of yesterday. It was still pretty chilly and snow was also abundant. As this was a rare occasion, I decided to film the entire morning and a short way into the afternoon at Machida, as there are little good places to film at here in Sagamiono. The background music is an old tune I made some time ago. I never used it somewhere so far and this seemed a good opportunity to use it anyway.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment